What I did not realize about Sept. 13 is that we apparently are celebrating a birthday or holiday that I didn’t know about. Was it International Chocolate Day? Positive Thinking Day? The first day Scooby Doo debuted? All fall on September 13. Apparently it was because Meredith came home to this:
Yes, a new playhouse, which she absolutely adores!
No, it doesn’t stop there. She also got this.
A bike. She also loves it, but I think it will take some time for her to get the hang of it! Daddy is definitely spoiling his little girl that is for sure!
In other news, Meredith peed on the potty yesterday and today! In the life a toddler, this is huge! She woke up and asked to go and had a dry diaper both days. She got to put stickers in her potty book and she was very excited about that.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the pee-pee in the potty - GO MEREDITH! Lanie has the exact same playhouse and LOVES it. Everyone she knows, including her grandparents, have been inside of the playhouse with her. ...And she makes us ring the doorbell to come in...
Post a Comment